Monday, February 05, 2007

For Mac Eyes Only - "NegligeePod"

Episode #012

A weekly podcast for the Mac community offering different perspectives on current Mac news and events.

This week on For Mac Eyes Only I rant about the inferiority complex Windows Wackys seem to have and I rag on Vista... but just a little bit. Honest!

Also: Do you dig us? Well, DIGG us!

News:

> SuperBowl not so super for Apple fans
> Apple Inc and Apple Corps agreement
> Apple ships AirPort Extreme and 802.11n enabler
> Apple releases 5 new colors for iPod Shuffle
> Adium 1.0 and Skype 2.5 ship
> Microsoft breaks iTunes, Apple fixes it.
> Buy something special for that special someTHING(?) in your life

Promo: macCompanion's I Love My Mac campaign!

HOW-TO:
Brian asks, "Will Leopard run on my Mac?"

Other Cool Things I Mentioned:
Scrivener - A Project Management Tool for Writers
Getting Things Done

Subscribe
to our Podcast Feed or
Download the show here!

Play Now:


MEO-012-020507 (28'08, 12.9mb, 64kbps)

No comments: